Friday, August 1, 2008

Age and Technology

Is it an age thing that I find some of the new technology hard to follow or is my brain just wired a different way? No rude answers please!
I have mastered how to record on the video recorder and play DVDs on the DVD player , though when they were first purchased I wasn't much good in tuning them in. I have a mobile phone (but with a black and white screen and no camera) and have learnt to text. I have no wish to buy a fancy phone as they seem so complicated to use and as for a blackberry!
Digital cameras are great, though it took some time for the mindset to change to realise that I could take photos of everything and anything in sight as I could just delete the unwanted pictures at a later date and as long as I had a big enough memory stick, the number of photos taken wasn't limited. They could then be downloaded to the computer where one has been used as the background to the desktop and our screensaver is an ever changing slide show.

No comments: