Saturday, August 23, 2008

Perspectives

I had omitted this exercise as I really do not like reading anything too long on line and wanted to print off the various articles to read at a later date. Then I forgot about it and now having read them I think I must have forgotten about it deliberately. Dare I say what a load of pretentious claptrap! I honestly couldn't even understand the English written on some of them and English is my first language. The outcome of the articles as far as I could make out was that the Web and everything connected with it, such as YouTube and Blogsites should be easily accessible and if patrons won't come to the Library than the Library should go to them via the Net. Also I felt the articles were slanted towards university libraries as opposed to public libraries.

No comments: