Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Delicious

Thought the Del.cio.us sight was most interesting and could see a lot of potential for the site It's no wonder that schools are using it . As so many of the kids today are computer savvy I am sure they would far rather use something like this site for doing school projects than having to come to the library and find that the books they need are out. Providing that the local schools would let the libraries know what projects the children are studying it would be worthwhile setting up the site on our homework computers, but that probably would mean a lot of extra work for the children's and/or information services librarians.

For me personally, when I have some spare time, the thought of being able to access relevant recipes quickly, instead of thumbing through my various cookbooks, sounds like a great idea. Also finding information for travelling. This is one site I will probably go back to at a later date.

No comments: