Friday, September 5, 2008

Roll yer own

I didn't find I had too much trouble with this exercise. I just forgot that I had to create a post in my blog with the link to the searchroll and then send the link of my blogpost. I just sent the link of my searchroll. The advantage of having a search roll in Rollyo is like having a list in 'favourites' except that the list can then be accessed from any computer plus it can be organised according to topic. ie all the health websites or all the travel wesites.

Link to searchroll: http://rollyo.com/search.html?q=greece&sid=454522

2 comments:

NSL Training Support Team said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NSL Training Support Team said...

What a wonderful topic to make a searchroll for. Greece sounds lovely on a wet, windy day here!

(removed the last comment as there was a spelling typo - can't have NSL Admin doing that!)